Products & Solutions
Redefining Pump Reliability
Hydril and Flowguard pulsation dampeners reduce the damaging effects of fluid-flow pulsations in suction, discharge and flowing hydraulic system lines. They provide energy storage in critical hydraulic systems, create a transfer barrier to prevent mixture in multi-fluid systems, and compensate for leakage and thermal expansion in many types of fluid-flow applications.
Hydril and Flowguard pulsation dampeners are second to none in quality, reliability and performance, and are manufactured to the highest internationally recognized standards.
- Available manufactured to DNV, CRN, CE and the ATEX directive, as well as ISO 9001.
- Large range of available volumes—from 0.1 liters to greater than 120 gallons.
- Wetted and non-wetted shell designs, as well as custom materials of construction and connection types.
- Elastomeric and maintenance-free designs to suit all pressures, liquid properties and temperature requirements.
- Flowguard units are extremely well-suited for chemical injection applications.