Products & Solutions
Available in Sizes from 4" to 18-5/8"
Completed industry-first, large-OD clearance application in 1987 (15", in 7,500 ft of water). Today, larger diameters of Hydril 521 are used conventionally by many operators as surface casing in deep water.
- Large-diameter surface casing
- Intermediate casing
- Drilling liners
- Horizontal liners
- Extended-reach strings
- Drilling with casing
- Rotating while cementing
- Slotted liners for geothermal wells
- Wedge Thread™ connection provides exceptional torque strength
- Tension and bending strengths of 65-75% of pipe body, even on thin-wall pipe
- Compression exceeds tension, typically 80-89%
- 100% pipe body collapse strength
- Non-API sizes for clearance